We believe in the foundation of a solid, tested, and measurable marketing strategies leveraging internet marketing to get you more visitors, more leads, and more customers. We focus on measurable outcomes achieved through creative strategies.
I’ve held key marketing and leadership positions in several “start-up” environments specializing in new channel creation to quickly increase revenues while minimizing expenses.
Idea Pioneer Media’s over 10 years of Online Marketing…
- From slashing expensive print materials from the marketing mix and replacing them with powerful customer profile stories in at-the-moment email newsletters, saving a a quarter-million dollars while increasing sales
- Creating strategic marketing plans and scorecards for measuring ROI for large and small businesses, non-profits, and higher-education
- Playing critical roles in several enterprise level web design and redesign projects with a focus on a comprehensive content strategy
- Creating successful web-based businesses such like this
- Writing creative, competitive proposals that were awarded over $2M; to crafting a business plan that earned $5M in funding for an online education start-up; to,
- Implementing relevant and ongoing content for blogging and social media in one of the most competitive markets boosting sales and eliminating expensive pay-per-click costs. And much more…
Some Other Projects, Awards and (Totally Honest) Stuff
- Named Social Media Maven in 2008 by Austin Women’s Magazine
- Taught the first Online Marketing Course in SMU Cox’s School of Businesses Graduate Marketing Certificate Course
- Got turned down for a job at The National Enquirer because I misspelled Albuquerque. I guess they thought I’d mess up “Giant Baby Eats Town”
- Selected Presenter, League for Innovation in Higher Education, Increasing Enrollment through Online Marketing Strategies
- Product developer, marketer and online merchant of a unique health and beauty product